EMMANUEL ESOSA IMARHIAGBE
Dr. Emmanuel Esosa Imarhiagbe is an academic staff of the Department of Environmental Management and Toxicology, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria. He has his Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Environmental and Public health Microbiology. Dr. E. E. Imarhiagbe is a teacher and a researcher with focus on aspects of applied and environmental microbiology especially with regards to application of microbial diversity in bioremediation/biodegradation of organic contaminants and petroleum exploration/production, water and wastewater qualities. Presently, he has nineteen journal articles and conference papers to his credit. Dr. E. E. Imarhiagbe possessed management skills in general laboratory and logistics management, Project planning and research supervision, data handling and reporting and ability to interact with people from different background. He is a member of professional bodies such as Nigerian Environmental Society (NES), International Society for Infectious Diseases (ISID) and Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC).
1. IMARHIAGBE, E.E, Atuanya, E. I, Ekhaise, F. O and Osarenotor, O (2015). Evaluation of microbial growths on drilling muds used in an on-shore well located at Ologbo, Edo State. Journal of Nigerian Society of Experimental Biology 15 (3):93 -97.
2. IMARHIAGBE, E. E, Atuanya, E. I. and Osarenotor, O (2015). Environmental study of the drill cuttings from Ologbo oilfield wells at Edo State, Nigeria: microbiology and heavy metals compositional profile. Journal of Nigerian Society of Experimental Biology 15 (2): 50 - 57
3. IMARHIAGBE, E. E. and Atuanya, E. (2014): A study of the microbiology and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) compositional profile and sources in drill cuttings from Ologbo oilfield wells at Edo State, Nigeria. Science World Journal 9 (1):8 – 13
4. IMARHIAGBE, E. E and Obayagbona, O. N (2014): Assessment of the microbiological and physicochemical qualities of water sourced from different treatment tanks at a municipal dam located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Life Sciences, 4(2); 94 – 102
5. IMARHIAGBE, E. E., and Atuanya, E. I. (2014). Evaluation of biodegradation and toxicity of drilling muds used in an onshore active field located in Edo State, Nigeria Biotropical Research International Journal 6(1):6-12
6. IMARHIAGBE, E. E., Atuanya, E. I and Ogiehor, I. S. (2013). Co-composting of non-aqueous drilling fluid contaminated cuttings from Ologbo active Oilfield with organic manure. Nigerian Journal of Biotechnology 26:79-88
7. IMARHIAGBE, E. E and Atuanya, E. (2013): Aerobic degradation of drill muds by axenic and mixed bacterial isolates from drill cuttings at Ologbo, Edo State, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Biotechnology 25: 46-52
8. IMARHIAGBE, E. E., Ogiehor I. S., Obayagbona O. N. and Igiehon O. N. (2013). The effect of composition on the biodegradability and toxicity of drilling muds used at Ologbo active onshore field, Edo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Biosciences, 3(8) 40- 48.
9. Emoghene, A. O, IMARHIAGBE, E. E and Obayagbona, O. N (2012): Microbiological and physicochemical qualities of plantain flour sold in some markets in Benin City. Nigerian Journal of Life Sciences, 2(1); 66-73
10. IMARHIAGBE, E. E., Obayagbona, O. N. and Oshoma, C. E (2011): Microorganisms associated with useable items at fast-food centres in Benin City, Nigeria. Biological and Environmental Sciences Journal for the Tropics 8(3)168-172.
11. IMARHIAGBE, E. E., Obayagbona, O. N.,Igbinedion, N and Onaiwu, E.G (2010) Microbiological and physiochemical qualities of water: biofilm profile and toxicological assessment of treatment tanks at a water dam located in Benin City, Edo State. International Journal of Biotechnology and Allied Sciences 5(2):722-728
12. IMARHIAGBE, E. E and Obayagbona, O. N. (2010): Induced resistance in clinical isolates due to previous exposure to sub-bactericidal concentration of medicinal herbs extracts (Mitracarpusvillosus and Euphobiahirta) International Journal of Biotechnology and Allied Sciences 5(1):645-649
13. IMARHIAGBE, E. E and Obayagbona, O. N. (2010): Incidence of aero flora of eatery halls at fast-food centres in Benin City. International Journal of Biotechnology and Allied Sciences 5(1):655-658
14. Oshoma, C.E., IMARHIAGBE, E. E., Ikhenebomeh, M. J and Eigbaredion, H.E (2010): Nitrogen supplements effect on amylase production by Aspergillus niger using cassava whey. African Journal Biotechnology 9(5) 682-686