I seek to be part of a research team that is specialised in the field of materials for catalytic & separation processes, recovering of value-added materials from biowastes and renewable energy/ green energy technologies, where my research experience can be enhanced, and my untapped potentials utilized in furtherance of science development and betterment of humanity.
I look forward to initiating scientific innovations that are important in the minimization of pollutants in air, water bodies, and land, in order to have a relatively clean environment.
I love sightseeing, cooking, surfing the internet for news, watching science fiction movies, playing Table Tennis and Volleyball.
- Omoregbe, O., Ihoeghian, N.A., Edokpayi, O., Ossai, J.E. and Awelenje, Q.A. (2018). Thermogravimetric and spectroscopic studies of carbon deposited over SBA-15 supported Ni catalyst during CO2 reforming of methane. The Nigerian Research Journal of Engineering and Environmental Sciences, 3(1), 75-86.
- Siang, T.J., Singh, S., Omoregbe, O., Bach, L.G., Phuc, N., & Vo, D-VN. (2017). Hydrogen production from CH4 dry reforming over bimetallic Ni-Co/Al2O3 catalyst. Journal of the Energy Institute. – DOI: 10.1016/j.joei.2017.06.001.
- Omoregbe, O., Danh, H.T., Nguyen-Huy C., Setiabudi, H.D., Abidin, S.Z., Truong, Q.D., & Vo, D-VN. (2017). Syngas production from methane dry reforming over Ni/SBA-15 catalyst: Effect of operating parameters. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 42, 11283–11294.
- Omoregbe, O., Danh, H.T., Abidin, S.Z., Setiabudi, H.D., Abdullah, B., Vu, K.B., & Vo, D-VN. (2016). Influence of Lanthanide Promoters on Ni/SBA-15 Catalysts for Syngas Production by Methane Dry Reforming. Procedia Engineering, 148, 1388–1395.
- Amenaghawon, N.A., Osemwengie, S.O., Omoregbe O., & Asogwa, U.J. (2015). Application of Experimental Design Method for the Optimisation of Xanthan Gum Production from Pineapple Peels using Xanthomonas Campestris via Submerged Fermentation. Nigerian Journal of Technology (NIJOTECH) 34(3), 491 – 498.